Directory of architects within the US
36architects.com is a US-wide directory of architects. Whether you would like to construct or renovate a building or also plan to create and implement a project – architects have a wide range of professional skills and support you in each stage of your construction process.
In 2011, the 17,500 architecture firms associated to the American Institute of Architects (AIA, the leading membership association in the US) had revenues of $26 billion.
On average, an architect’s revenue flows from:
- 53% new construction and
- 47% renovations, rehabilitations, additions, historic preservation, or other projects
Have a look at our detailed entries in order to find contact details (name, address, phone, e-mail) as well as additional information of architects next to you.
- Jonathan W. Covington (Virginia Beach)(757) 491-6654
- Jeffrey D. Smies (Sheboygan)(920) 459-7890
- Brian T. Clements (Bowling Green)(270) 781-1977
- Dian M. Keehan (Evanston)(847) 869-4005
- James M. Trombley (Englewood)(303) 740-6931
- Thomas G. Wertzberger (Marshalltown)(641) 753-0866
- Karen R. Beasley (Bellefontaine)(937) 599-2323
- Andrea M. Harris (New York)(212) 255-5056
- James R. Child (Salt Lake City)(801) 533-2100
- David E. Neagley (La Jolla)(858) 456-1199
- Daniel Joseph Odasz (Cody)(307) 587-8646
- Peter Gee (Brooklyn)(718) 788-2875
- Jack Edward Anderson (Eden Prairie)(952) 949-2442
- James T. Dresslar (Moab)(435) 259-1155